The Washington Nationals and hospitality partner Levy will celebrate history and “Finish the Fight” with special bites and sips during World Series games at Nationals Park. The Fall Classic menu features a mix of new, seasonal fall flavors and fans’ favorite dishes served throughout the historic season.
Fall Classic Specials
* World Series Souvenir “Fall Classic” Cocktail (all bars): Buffalo Trace, Apple Cider, and Ginger Ale in a Souvenir Cocktail Shaker
* “Nationals Light” Seltzer (select beer locations): Natural Light Seltzer is being rebranded “Nationals Light Seltzer” for the World Series and will be sold at select beer locations throughout the ballpark
* Mambo Chicken Donut (Change Up Chicken): Fried Chicken Breast tossed in DC’s own Mambo Sauce in between a Glazed Donut
* Jumbo Turkey Wing Platter (Budweiser Brew House): 2 lb. Roasted Turkey Wing served with Cornbread Stuffing, Turkey Gravy, Candied Sweet Potatoes, and Cranberry Sauce
* Dark Chocolate Dessert Bag (Budweiser Brew House): Dark Chocolate formed into the shape of a paper bag filled with White Chocolate Mousse, Fresh Berries, and Brownie Crumble
* Ben’s Half Smoke “All the Way” (Sections 109, 141, 317): Ben’s Chili Bowl’s famous half-smoke sausage covered in chili, cheese, and diced white onions
* Medium Rare Steak Sandwich (Section 135): Grilled Steak covered in Crispy Shoestring Fries and Signature Gravy on a Fresh Baked Roll
* Pupusa Mixta (Section 140): House-made Corn Masa stuffed with Cheese and Pork from La Casita Pupuseria
* Harris Creek Oyster Co. (Section 243): Oysters on the half shell farmed each morning in the Chesapeake Bay and brought directly to Nationals Park
* ChiKo’s Bulgogi Hoagie (Section 238): Bulgogi-marinated Shaved Ribeye, Kimchi Cheese Sauce, and Sautéed Onions on a Amaroso Roll
* Hank’s Oyster Po’Boy (Section 106): Crispy Fried Fresh Oysters with Watercress and Hank’s Oyster Bar’s signature Tartar Sauce
* Bone-in Smoked Beef Short Rib from Old Hickory BBQ (Section 242): Find house-smoked beef short rib, between the Budweiser Terrace and Loft
* District of Cocktails: A partnership with local distilleries in the District of Columbia including Green Hat Gin, One Eight Distilling, and Republic Restoratives. Located in Section 111.
* District Drafts: A partnership with local breweries in the DMV, including 3 Stars, Atlas Brew Works, DC Brau, Mad Fox Brewing Company, Old Ox Brewery, Port City Brewing Company, Denizens Brewing, Fair Winds Brewing Company, Hellbender Brewing Company, and Right Proper Brewing Company. You can find this wide selection in Sections 104, 110, 118, 130, 139, 223, 304, and 310.
Fall Classic Hospitality By The Numbers
* 21 chefs and 1,200 overall team members will serve fans during World Series games
* Fans will eat about:
o 4,200 half smokes
o 4,500 Shack Burgers
o 7,200 Slices of Pizza
o 780 lbs. of House-Smoked Pork Shoulder
o 24,000 Hot Dogs
The post Levy, Nationals Park Unveil World Series Bites & Sips appeared first on Food & Beverage Magazine.
Levy, Nationals Park Unveil World Series Bites & Sips was first posted on October 27, 2019 at 1:55 pm.
©2019 "Food & Beverage Magazine". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com